Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God wants you to be happy....

I get freaked out when there is too much deep thought going on....sometimes I think God just wants us to live today, be happy and experience the world he has provided for us.  So....often, I just have things lying around in my brain that make me happy.  It's about finding the shining in all things that makes life a little more bearable.

Someday when I have children, this mural will be painted on the wall.  Calvin and Hobbes characterize the child-likeness, companionship and joyful exploration of the world that I try to have in my life and that I hope my children will also enjoy.

"It's not the destination, but the journey..."

"What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if no one ever asks to see them?"

 My hedgehog, Mr. Grumpy Pants, provides much amusement in my life (begrudgingly). I admire his curmudgeoniness.
We all make mistakes, said the hedgehog crawling off the scrubbing brush.

As I was walking to church tonight, I met this dog on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.

"The more people I know the more I like my dog!" (Carrie Underwood)

 Ha!  A friend sent me this photo in a text the other day.  Daphne is getting quite famous!  In case you want to buy this book, Moby Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment