Monday, April 18, 2011

Gratitude

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in yourself.

Today I am grateful for:

* being happy despite the world swirling around me
* my friends who surround me with care in many forms: texts, emails, sarcastic gchat banter, their love and their inside information. Thank you
* my family and the fact that I am blessed with such cool aunts and uncles and cousins; and especially my parents who are always there for me no matter what
* Mr. Grumpypants and his new found love of swimming/wading in the bathtub
* my job
* the experiences that my position in the world has afforded me, especially being able to travel
* Modern medicine
* my foot fan
* that I can enjoy living by myself but be surrounded with people when I choose
* my brain
* Stata and when it shows me green code and numbers that sync, instead of red code and error messages
* chocolate pudding, Cadbury eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, my Mom's lasagna and ice cream
* Trader Joe's
* my bike

No comments:

Post a Comment