Saturday, April 16, 2011

Submitted Without Comment

I sent the following email....please alert the nerd holding tank, one has escaped!

So I know you are going to be all zen and ish after your cultural fling with your foreign movies.  But I am here to tell you that ALL IS NOT RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!!!!!!

I want to read The Great Gatsby so that I can keep it's literary form perfected in my head before Hollywood massacres it.  Even though Leonardo DiCaprio and Toby McGuire are in it, I sense a debacle of epic proportions.  

But the real rage is that I CAN'T FIND MY COPY!   Who is the heartless person who has it?  I know not!!!!!

And now for your comedic portion of the night....I got lost going to Literati Cafe this afternoon.  Yes, I have lived on the Westside for almost three years.  Why are Santa Monica Blvd. and Wilshire so hard to keep straight!?!?!?!

Happy Holy Week!!!!! Wait....does that start tomorrow or Monday?  Man, I just lost $500 in the next Vespers round of Catholic Jeopardy!!!!!
--L

No comments:

Post a Comment